Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I can't connect to the account Hotmail on my MAC. This

Customer Question

Hi. I can't connect to the account Hotmail on my MAC. This recently happened. I have looked at several websites trying to figure this out.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please call me at(###) ###-#### ***** you. Lori Ann
I do live online support. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly and quickly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would prefer a phone call. Is there someone that can call me as it states is an option?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello?
I can have another expert call you if you'd like to. By the way, with remote support, it's a lot easier as I can do all the steps / troubleshooting on your computer while you are watching. I can see all the errors / messages on your computer's screen, so that makes it easier and faster for us to troubleshoot / fix your email issue on yoru computer. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would prefer someone to call me. Thank you.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
A phone call will not help you much because it will not allow any of us to do any work on the system. Essentially, a phone call would just be us talking about the problem. If you allow me to remote in, I will be able to fix the problem quickly. During the remote, we will also be able to communicate via a chat window, which is the next best thing to talking on the phone.
Now that you are aware of what I mentioned above, are you willing to start a remote session? If so, please accept the service for "Remote Session" and a remote link will be posted here. After you run the remote application, I will remote into your system, start the chat communication, and fix the problem for you.
I will be standing by.
Thank you,
Jason