Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

I have been having problems with signing in on callofroma.com

Customer Question

I have been having problems with signing in on callofroma.com and finding parts of the game are telling me I do not have the right Password ***** I have had the passwords in the game for 5 years. It is with just two of my accounts there and I am also unable now to access my Juno account and I have been with Juno since it was "born". I tend to believe these are some how associated but I am too computer dumb to know what to do and how.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until it is fixed.Please reply back to me by clicking "Reply to Expert".Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution:Would you allow me to take remote control of your computer and fix all the issues quickly as per your permission while you stay in front of it. It is 100% safe and secure.Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable with performing steps yourself.Remote access is an optional additional service($29 only) offer regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help. Click on "Get Extra Help" (Usually written with an orange background).If you want remote service, please type, " I want remote." and then I will send you remote support offer.We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403If you do not want remote service you can continue on this page by clicking "Reply to Expert".
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would rather type as I have some hearing problems. Not too hot in the typing department since the computer decided it could spell better than I can (can not.....) and that irritates me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't seem to have reply to expert.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Okay, I'm getting you responses.Thank you for getting back to me.Click the link given below:http://www.callofroma.com/index.do Click "Forgot Password"And then follow on screen instructions to create a new password ***** In order to login into your Juno account, please visit this page:http://my.juno.com/start/login.do And sign- in there. Else, please click Forgot ID or password ***** create a new password. You can reply back to me anytime. And if you take a second to rate my service, that will be greatly appreciated.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Please follow the steps provided and reply back to me on this page.Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried that with Callofroma and was given a new password ***** was refused by my computer. That seems sort of ridiculous. All it did was give me a long number which I faithfully typed into the box (except the number of strokes and the total number of dots was not even close) and was supposed to have a new password ***** there. I cannot figure out how they missed so far. It makes believe that whatever happened is still chewing on things in there.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Would you allow me to work on the computer over remote session. It is 100% safe and secure.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Please reply back to me and let me know.
If you are not comfortable with remote session,I will help you in question and answer session. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is so hot here I am unable to concentrate and I try to stay away from the heat of the computer. I will use those addresses you sent me and see what happens. Thank you. When weird things happen I get bent out of shape.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Alright, you can please get back to me anytime.Once you click "Get Extra Help" option, I will start working with you over remote session. Thank you.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Also, please try to reset callofroma.com account password ***** again and click password ***** link into the email and then create a new password. And then use that new password ***** login. Thank you.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going.Have you followed the steps provided?Do you still need help with this?And if you can reply back to me,that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you.