James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I do not want a phone call. This question is ,

Customer Question

I do not want a phone call. This question is for Kamil only, because he is the tech who helped me with a question earlier today and thus is aware of my situation. I am using Windows 8.1. I have a gmail account which I am reading by IMAP Windows Live Mail
2012. It is set up as I want it to be except IMAP does not permit me to set up message rules. Here is what I would like to do. First, I want to know if my gmail program needs to be updated. Then, I would like to set up an additional email as a POP account
so I can use message rules. I prefer to set up the additional account so that if it doesn't work the way I want it to, I can just remove it and be back as I am now. I want to be sure I do not lose my current gmail messages by copying/exporting them and then
importing them into the new gmail account. If I do this, will it then be possible for me to sign in to either of the accounts? How will I do that? I have two additional files that I would like to import into both gmail accounts/WLM. One file--on my desk top--is
of email messages I restored from Carbonite before I contacted Just Answer for importing after I have both gmail and WLM set up as I want them. The other is a file of my contacts--located in Documents--that I exported before I contacted Just Answer. Can all
of this be done so that I will have a gmail account for IMAP AND a gmail account for POP, a WLM account for POP, and the WLM account for IMAP that I currently have?
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Please click the link below:
https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=975731
OR >>>CLICK ME<<<
A program called 'support-logmeinrescue.exe' will be downloaded.
Click on the downloaded file and click run.
If asked by system to allow the file to run, select "Yes/Allow/OK"
Thanks