Michael Norman
Michael Norman, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  Director of Technology
77547562

I need to use my old account , the company that had that account

Customer Question

I need to use my old account , the company that had that account went under and I made a new account . I need to cancel the new account and find out how to log in to the old account, I was logging in recently but made the mistake of making a new account , I simply need to return to the old account
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Is your old account also a Yahoo! account?
Let me know,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My old account is with a company that went out of business I established a. New Facebook account sand need to import from the old account But this is a one time attempt II am not trying to set up a monthly account. For help if I have problems with this IWill contact the attorney generals office
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
E mail only it is not worth more charges I can quit facebook
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
I will opt-out and allow another Expert to assist you.
Regards,
Expert:  Michael Norman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is, Mike. I was reading this thread and there are a few things that need to be addressed. The first is, please understand that you have contacted JustAnswer and I am an independent consultant with no affiliation with Facebook. The other issue, is if you have any concerns with charges or billing, please contact the JustAnswer customer support team and they will gladly work with you to rectify the situation. Now as for your issue. Unfortunately, if your old email is with a company that no longer exists, then there is no way to activate the email account. However if that email account was used to create a Facebook page, you can still access the Facebook page if you remember the password. Facebook uses the email address as your user ID and technically it doesn't matter if the email is active or not, Facebook still recognizes it as your user ID. The next part is that you cannot "import" one Facebook page into another. If you can access the old Facebook account, you can change all of your account information, including the default email address you use as a user ID.
Hello. Just wanted to follow-up with you to see if you resolved your issue. If so, please take a moment to rate my customer service. If not, please let me know how I can help further.