James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have an alternate e-mail address but I can no longer

Customer Question

Hi
I have an alternate e-mail address but I can no longer find it on my yahoo window.
I have the address and password ***** beyond that....wel, need your help,.:((
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will help you set up alternate email address on Yahoo account. Do you have access to your Yahoo account?Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution:Would you allow me to take remote control of your computer and fix all the issues quickly as per your permission while you stay in front of it.It is 100% safe and secure. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable with performing steps yourself.Remote access is an optional additional service($5 only) offer regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Click on "Get Extra Help" (Usually written with an orange background).Visit this website:www.join.meClick “Start Meeting” on that page and download and run this file.You will get a popup on top of the screen.That pop will show you a 9 digit number. Please tell me about this 9 digit number.We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403If you do not want remote service you can continue on this page by clicking "Reply to Expert".