Michael Norman
Michael Norman, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  Director of Technology
77547562

Not able to open gmail with Safari, and not able to download

Customer Question

Not able to open gmail with Safari, and not able to download Firefox onto IPad. My iPad works fine - checked with i-net service (Verizon) - no problems. Still not able to open gmail with Safari, and not able download Firefox. And this has taken hours of time. Can anybody help, please??q
Category: Email
Expert:  Michael Norman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is, Mike. I'd like to try and assist you with your issue. So it appears the main issue here is trying to access your Gmail account. Since you are using an iPad and Safari is giving you issues, my recommendation is to do one of two t.hings: 1) Download the Gmail app from the iTunes App store. This will let you access Gmail without having to use the Safari browser. 2) Go into Settings and click on Mail and then click on Add Account then click on Gmail. This will let you link directly to your Gmail account without having to use the Gmail app or the Safari browser. It will also let you setup multiple email accounts. So if you have more than one email account with Gmail or both a Yahoo and Gmail account for example you can setup both and access them both. Here are some helpful instructions: http://www.imore.com/how-to-setup-gmail-google-calendar-contacts-iphone-ipad
Hello. I just wanted to follow-up with you. Please take a moment to rate my customer service, or if you still have questions please let me know.