James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

How do I get rid of old att.yahoo emails?

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 1 year ago.
From where do you want to remove the emails ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I read them on both my iPhone and my laptop. Many years are sitting there occupying space and slowing searches. I have no use for anything older than one year. So, wherever they reside.
OK, do you want to delete them from both iphone and laptop ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes.
Do you want to delete all emails ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO. Just those that are over a year old. Maybe I should just bring up each one and delete it individually. There are several thousand and that would take a while.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is taking too long. Please cancel my conversation and reverse any charges and any renewal fees. Apparently you do not understand what I consider to be a simple request.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please send an email to me***@******.*** confirming implementation of the above request.
I do understand your question, but you have posted two questions in a same category, this is computer category and sub category email and as I am an computer expert, it is little bit diffcult for me to tell you the exact way to mass delete emails from your iphone, if you have only asked about the laptop then, I could have answered it in few mins. I can still help you to delete emails from your laptop, but if you want the information about iphone then, you will have to give me some time, because there is no easy way to delete multiple emails from iphone, otherwise you can post the email about the iphone on the correct category.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel the whole thing. If you don't know about email, I am communicating with the wrong person. For starters email is not specific to a computer. It can be accessed from multiple computers.
I think, you have not read my reply completely. I have said that, I can help you to delete emails from the laptop as I am a computer expert, but it is little difficult to say about the process of iPhone. Can you tell me, how do you access your emails from your computers, like opening a browser and opening the email link or using any email program ?