James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My question is how can I retrieve my account from a hacker

Customer Question

My question is how can I retrieve my account from a hacker even after following all of yahoos instructions. Every time I try to reset my settings in my browsers and put a new a password, he or she controls my profile page and has closed my account out, I went into my activity file and found there are two unknown sources in my account. Can you help me and if you can't do I still have to pay?
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Ive helped many clients with hacking issues. Sometimes we can end the problem and regain full control of the account, sometimes we cant. Im willing to try and help you but before we get started I want to address the last question you asked. Payment. We are not yahoo corporate. Yahoo offers free support, but they do not offer live support. They have forums and help pages you can refer to, and you can try to contact them via email but keep in mind. Yahoo has tens of millions of users. And a very small understaffed support department. If you can get them to respond to you at all, youve done well. If you do not want to continue with paid support here, please respond so I can send you our refund request link and cancel this ticket. If you do want to continue, I need to know whether you are using a mac or a PC, so that we can discuss our next options to try and resolve this issue together. Dustin S.