Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Last one Gmail:***@******.*** Password:

Customer Question

Last one
https://plus.google.com/u/0/117679154236501103004/posts
Gmail:***@******.***
Password: Finally23
this was my email…you will see he has taken it over…..in the gmail account, the chat settings are set up to chat with some girls….I did not do this….obviously this has to be set up, right? he says it is spam…..he also has it hooked to my calendar and dictionary, it somehow goes to dating sites and get profiles of girls, b/c the calendar will then reflect an appointment, and video chat to confirm He has it coded as “therapy for my daughter” but it always ends up taking me to porn date sites…I just want to make sure this is not spam.
I know this is confusing……let ,e know if I can answer questions.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
There can be two reasons for this:
1. If there is an adware on your computer, then it will take you to those sites, while you are on your web browser and that is due to the adware.
2. But if there are entries in your calendar that takes you to those sites, then that is something which must have been done by a user's input.
If you have made sure that the "therapy for my daughter" is taking you to that site, then it is manual.
On the google plus profile, i can see that Zoosk app is shared, which is a dating site.
But the question that comes to my mind is if he is tech savvy to hack, then why did he use your accounts and not his? This is very easy to hide.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks