Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Can you help please! in 2005 i set up and used for

Customer Question

hello
can you help please!
in 2005 i set up and used for yearsuntil 2014a y7mail account,***@******.***. (it may have been .au also)
i need to recover it as mail is being sent to it and i don't know who has access to it, but it isn't me.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
What message do you now get when you try to sign into the account?
Please let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi richard. i can't sign in to it. i have memory of using it infrequently, but ii think used it to originally setup facebook (bloody Facebook) 11 yrs ago. i was told that y7mail is now yahoo(?) and so have the email address that i used in contact details. i googled my email address and came up with a flicker acct that i also set up.....
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
When you try to sign in, what is the exact message you receive?
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hmmmmm. richard i have tried with this for ages. i have a macbook, so will perhaps go into apple store tomorrow, thanks anyway for your help , and i may ask again.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Tried what sorry? I am asking you please for the message you get when you try to sign in. Nothing Apple will do we cannot do here.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you