James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

On or about Jun 15 I lost my old google account known

Customer Question

On or about Jun 15 I lost my old google account for no known reason. I have had the account for over 5 years and everything was working fine. In trying to get the account I unknowingly received a google account consisting of my name and a two digit number. I need access to the old account. What can I do?
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Which web browser and operating system are you running?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks