James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I cannot get into my google email. The computer says I changed

Customer Question

I cannot get into my google email. The computer says I changed my email address 15 days ago and I did not.***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using. Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.   If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.   Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac.  And then where it says version,  send that to me as a reply.
thank you,
Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already solved the issue before hearing from justanswer. And i had exited from the program. Please refund
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Understood. The link below will help you "self process" a refund http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund If you run into any issues in the future, you know where to find me / us. Dustin S.