James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I normally don't use Hotmail and on my computer it brings up

Customer Question

I normally don't use Hotmail and on my computer it brings up hotmail to long in.
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you1.Sir/Ma'am could you please explain the issue you are facing like are you trying to login to any specific email or are you trying to change the homepage/start-up page of a web browser like Internet explorer,Mozilla Firefox etc?2.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any otherSincerely,JohnNote: - To get my reply quickly refresh this page or you can check your email which also shows a notification email. To reply back to me type in the box below and click on reply