Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

My frequent flyer is attached to an account that is not mine

Customer Question

my frequent flyer is attached to an account that is not mine (typo). The airline is sending me emails to resent my pin to that email. I tried emailing that person to fwd me that email but that email doesn't exist. How can I get a hold of those emails that are sent there?
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.
I'm sorry about the issue.
I checked and found that this gmail email address does exit or is not active right now.
You're right, you can not even sign up for this account as it shows that it already exist.
Sometimes, gmail disable few accounts and does not allow other people to sign up again or free it up.
In this case, there is only way to sort out the issue.
You need to directly call this airline services and ask them to change this email address.
My job is to provide you honest and truthful information. I hope you understand.
If you have any other query, please reply back to me by clicking "Reply to Expert".