Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I want to purchase the format where I email my advertising

Customer Question

I want to purchase the format where I email my advertising to people who have an interest in what I am producing. I did this a year ago but forgot the format. I purchased email addresses for people who may have had an interest in my company... HOW DID I DO THIS
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
on Facebook
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. The problem with purchasing email and marketing lists, is that anyone can sell you a list. There are tons of companies out there who do so. The key is, getting a quality list with quality information. For that purpose, you are better off purchasing a list from companies who have a proven track record. The company below is a good choice. http://dmdatabases.com/ They have email direct mail and even telemarketing services to offer. Now, if you were looking to generate a functioning email / mailing list over time from your facebook page, or facebook business page.. The page below discusses some of the apps and methods you can use to do so. http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/facebook-apps-build-list/ If you have further questions or concerns, let me know. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent submitted below this answer when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.