Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Today I purchased new alcatel trac phone to replace my

Customer Question

Today I purchased new alcatel trac phone to replace my tracphone just lost and unrecoverable. Need to activate new trac ph using old phone# ***** unused hours. I have no cell phone was # ***** please activate my new tracphone asap. you may call me William xxx to discuss clarify if necessary at xxxx. thanks

Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
To do this William, please click on my link below on your computer and you perform the activation there
https://www.tracfone.com/jsplib/verify_activate_esn.jsp
Once done, you can then use the phone.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you