Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I have two gmail accounts I can no longer access first

Customer Question

I have two gmail accounts I can no longer access first one in chronological order of set-up is***@******.*** number two that I opened later is***@******.***. I moved across the Province of BC and lost my passwords along the way and also I am with a different service provider so I have a different IP address from when I opened the gmail accounts. I don't have a mobile phone or device problem # ***** Google seems to feel everyone should have those devices and if you don't tough luck we will let you freeze in the dark while your inbox's pile up with messages Google will no allow you access to. I have tried every method Google robots suggest and they keep sending the information from the first account to the second and vice versa. How do I get out of this frustrating endless loop of ridiculousness? Help please I must have thousands of stranded emails by now.
I opened up a new gmail account [no choice in the matter] if you need to gmail me here is my ltest attempt at keeping in touch:
xxxxxxxxxx
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!
Gmail is one of the most difficult providers to recover your account from. I am sending you an additional services offer so that I can ask you personal questions about the account and speak on your behalf to Google to submit any requests.