Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Igot a new Phone galaxy s4 active and before I got a chance

Customer Question

Igot a new Phone galaxy s4 active and before I got a chance to even get the number turned on then it got stolen from me I recently put my Google account in it with in the last 6 days because I got an email from you at Google and so that's how I know it was 6 days but within the last 3 days the phone was stolen could it be possibly tracked for me from Google cuz my google account is in there or is there a way to track it without have putting a tracker on it because my account information is in the phone when the phone was turned off is on how can I get that done I really need my phone
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
If it can still be tracked meaning it has not been resetted and it still has internet, then you can track it via your computer via my link below (there is a built in tracker.
Use this link
https://maps.google.com/locationhistory/b/0
If it can still be tracked, you will see it here
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you