Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Need to reset password

Customer Question

need to reset password
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
The password ***** are trying to reset.. what is it for?
To start your computer? To log into your email account.. Facebook?
Please clarify, thank you.
Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yahoomail
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. And when you say you have tried everything, I assume you used a computer. Opened your web browser, went to the yahoo login page, clicked I cant access my account, entered your email address. And then tried every single option? If thats the case, I need to know exactly what options it showed you.. ( even the ones that didnt, or cant work ) Thank you, *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no i did not go to my browser - where would I find it - i am a senior citizen - so not all things are not easy
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
I understand. I will try to make this as clear as possible. If you are using Firefox, Or google chrome, or internet explorer. Click this link https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot On that page, Click " I have a problem with my password " ( the top choice )and then click next Enter your full yahoo email address. then click next Now, it should give you some choices. Reset by alternate email, by security questions, or by phone. Let me know if you encounter any issues resetting your password ***** the options it shows you. If you do encounter issues, let me know every option you saw on screen, and what happened when you tried each option. Dustin S.