Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Safari is locked up page says secure connection failed. Call

Customer Question

Safari is locked up page says secure connection failed. Call(###) ###-#### ***** code WBACK7917 to resolve. SVN.boost.org. How can I fix
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. It sounds like you have a virus in your browser. Do you have another browser you can use and that works currently, or is safari your only one? Also, would you prefer that I walk you through the repair process by written communication. Or would you rather have me connect to your mac from here and repair the problem for you, as well as install a free antivirus on your mac? If youd like to try a screen sharing session, let me know and I will send you the additional service offer. Thank you, *****