Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

GA-RP I just upgraded my phone my email is confirmed but my password *****

Customer Question

I just upgraded my phone my email is confirmed but my password ***** ***** Need help dont know how long my sheil is up for! Lol
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Is it email password? Or password ***** another account?
Is your email currently working on another device, such as on a computer or tablet, etc.?
What's the model of your phone?
Also, do you have a windows or mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.*** -password ***** from Samsung galaxy III to Samsung g5- can't login into game of war
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.*** sorry no caps
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And also Gmail***@******.***
Does it give you the option to reset the password, such as Forgot your password, etc.? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it doesn't, says go to machinezone.com and no response.
Sorry, can you uninstall the game app, then download/reinstall it, then at the login screen, see if it gives you the Forgot password ***** Help option, etc.? Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Uninstalled and installed again nothing . Is their anything you can do? Or am i on my own?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Gives me no option other than start new game.
Sorry, you said password ***** ***** previously. What kind of password ***** ***** asking for?
And are you using the same exact email address as was in the old phone?
Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Email and password ***** the same. It seems you cannot help , i would like a refund sorry.
I'm sorry, we guarantee our service, so don't worry, I and/or other experts can try troubleshooting more if you'd like to.
Can you please tell me what kind of password ***** phone is asking for? Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its not the phone asking for password. Its game of war login , it asks for email and password ***** both are correct. The only option is help and it goes to machinezone.com support, and no respones from them . So i contacted you guys.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Give me my money back ! You guys cant keep passing me to other people and expect me to wait 24 hours ! Give me my money back!
I'm sorry, I'm not sure why MachineZone does not respond. I'm sorry about the issue. No problem, we are canceling / refund this per your request. Thank you.
Expert:  russell-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/email/9608j-just-upgraded-phone-email-confirmed-password.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer
Support Team.