James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

How to response on Skype customer support email

Customer Question

How to do follow up response on Skype customer support email using###-##-####service request number?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Within the request will be a URL to do this which you need to click on.
If you click on this, are you then taken to the support case?
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I work online but can provide a remote desktop connection which means I can sign onto your computer and see exactly what is happening.
I have offered this to you