Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

30 - years ago I used AOL. My first browser. My email address

Customer Question

30 - years ago I used AOL. My first browser. My email address was Palmetto Mills @ Aol.com. Password ***** When I sold the mill I changed it to***@******.***
Password *****
Since that time,in the last year or I have been made to change my AOL address, change the password ***** least 50 times.
Now I can't re remember who I am as far as AOL is concerned. I can't ever use the right password ***** it's had to be changed so many times.
Would it break some great law of the internet if you allowed me to use what I can remember?
I am asking you to please let me return to being***@******.*** with the password *****
I am 76 years old and I would sure like the Internet to be simple like it used to be.
Please see if you can help me.
After this I still have to get it set up on iPad which I can do if everyone at AOL has the same information about my email address and password.
Can you help me?
Margaret Craft
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.
Are you currently able to login to your AOL account, or are you locked out?
May I set up a quick remote session (no extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with this issue?
Keep me posted.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, are you still there? Do let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you know they Had me hiring a lawyer? I don't know if you're AOL or not. What happened?
I told you what I needed help with. did you get i?
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hmm, it looks like you had inadvertently opened up a duplicate question for your issue (which has been closed now.)
May I set up a quick remote session (no extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with this AOL issue?
Keep me posted.