Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

How do I delete my social and promotional columns?

Customer Question

Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I delete my gmail social and promotional column?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Go to http://gmail.com.Login with your username and password, if you are not logged in already.Once you are at your inbox, click on the gear icon near the top-right corner and then click on ‘Configure inbox Now you should see a ‘Select tabs to enable’ popup. In that popup, uncheck the boxes next to ‘Social’ and ‘Promotions'; take note you will not be able to uncheck the box next to ‘Primary’ and you don’t need to uncheck it to disable the tabs Next hit ‘Save Now everything will go straight to the regular inbox. Please do me a favor and take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above, 3 or more is very appreciated, we can still chat after rating if you need more help.Thanks,Chris