James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Some one hacked my at and t phone and changed the name on my

Customer Question

Some one hacked my at and t phone and changed the name on my account , then ported my number to metro pcs. They also hacked my gmail account and changed the password. Mind you im in possesion of my phone and never authorized this at all. My phone doesnt work now and i just want my number and gmail back. It has all my contacts and pictures because some how my phone has been reset. Please help! I have been to at and t and was told to to show proof to metro pcs 1st which i did . How can i expedite this quickly?
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.
I'm sorry about the issue.
I will work with you until it is fixed.
Let me know the results please by clicking "Reply to Expert"
I understand that someone hacked into your phone and gmail account.
For your phone, you have already visited AT & T and Mctro pcs and they will do the needful.
I can help you with your gmail account account.
First of all, you can try to reset your gmail account password ***** you will have to fill out gmail recovery form to prove account ownership.
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution:
Would you allow me to take remote control of your computer and fix all the issues quickly as per your permission while you stay in front of it. It is 100% safe and secure.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable with performing steps yourself.
Remote access is an optional additional service($5 only) offer regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help. Click on "Get Extra Help" (Usually written with an orange background).
Visit this website:
www.join.me
Click “Start Meeting” on that page and download and run this file.
You will get a pop up on top of the screen.
That pop will show you a 9 digit number. Please tell me about this 9 digit number.
We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403
If you do not want remote service you can continue on this page by clicking "Reply to Expert".