Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I keep getting a "there is a problem in saving" message whe

Customer Question

I keep getting a "there is a problem in saving" message when trying to edit email signature
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.
Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.
Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
comcast, Chrome and Firefox
Thank you for the update.
May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not want to pay an additional fee at this point. Thank you.
I understand. You can go ahead and choose to deny that additional service.
As a test, try saving your signature so that it only contains a small word. When you do that, does it save or does it give you the same error?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It gives me the same error
I have run out of ideas.
For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.
The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.
When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.
Thank you for your patience.
- Jason
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
Do you still need help with this problem? I believe that you have used Safari, Chrome and Firefox and still you are unable to edit your signature. Can you please confirm if the account that you are signed in now is the Primary account or is it a secondary account?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess