James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I keep getting this pop-up that says I need to enter my ID

Customer Question

I keep getting this pop-up that says I need to enter my ID password. I have tried everything and it is just stuck. it won't tell me it's the wrong password. It won't let me opt out. It won't let me get support. It just is stuck and won't go off the screen.
Should I try changing my password?
And this is on my other computer at home, not this one in my office, but it has the same email address.
Thanks,
Jim
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Can you tell me please in which email program this is occuring? eg: Outlook 2010?
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It popped up a few days ago and won't go away. It probably is with Outlook. I can pull up google and shop over that screen but it is still there when I close what I was doing.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
which version of outlook is this?