James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Someone has hacked my email. Changed my password. Changed my

Customer Question

Someone has hacked my email. Changed my password. Changed my email contact address, I have never had an "aol" account for years. And I only have used this gmail account for the Verison purposes, so I didn't get into it often. My address is ***@******.*** and my password ***** ***** my user ID is KapChermak not Sam Kap!
I lost my phone and had to get a new one. My entire life is on that blasted cloud that can only be retrieved trough this email! NOW WHAT DO I DO! !!! The only thing I remember is the day I opened it. Feb. 2014 I need your help! I don't have this kind of problems with any of my other email providers!
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Is the problem email a Gmail or AOL?
Also, how do you access this problem email: using a web browser or using an email program like MS Outlook?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess