James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I could not get into my gmail account. it would not accept

Customer Question

I could not get into my gmail account. it would not accept my password. I had many things wrong with my computer so I hired a company to fix them. They created a new gmail account for me and i believe that they deleted the old one which has all my emails on it. when i entered my old email address, it said that someone else had that address which is impossible as it is rather a complicated address and and I tried to get back in within one half hour of the transaction. i want to get into my old email address which is: ***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Which operating system are you running and do you remember the password ***** your old account?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks