Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

MY EMAIL ON MY IPHONE 4S WILL NOT WORK USING MY EMAIL ADDRESS

Customer Question

mY EMAIL ON MY IPHONE 4S WILL NOT WORK USING MY EMAIL ADDRESS***@******.***
I HAVE TAKEN IT TO AT&T FOR HELP AND THEY COULD NOT HELP ME
WHAT DO YOU THINK?????????????
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Ive seen this issue countless times before, and I can definitely help you with it. To get started I have a few questions. If you use the web browser on your iphone, manually go to yahoo.com, tap mail. And then attempt to sign into the same yahoo email account from there. Can you sign in, or does it not accept your username and password. If it doesnt accept your password, use this link to try and reset your yahoo password https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot If you were able to sign in dont reset your password! Once you can sign into yahoo mail using the web browser and we know the mail account is working that way. I can help you try and fix the normal mail app on your iphone. However, I strongly recommend you try out this iphone specific Maill app thats Made by yahoo, to easily access your mail https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/yahoo!-mail/id577586159?mt=8 That app is free, its quick and easy to install. It puts a yahoo mail icon in your apps. And as long as your password ***** and the phone has an internet connection. Ive never seen that app fail to read or send mail. If you would prefer to try and fix the built in iphone mail app, or if you get stuck or run into any issues during the above steps. Reply here , and I will assist you further as needed. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent submitted below this answer when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.