Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

My g mail account was deleted how can I recover it

Customer Question

my g mail account was deleted how can I recover it
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.
I'm sorry about the issue.
I'll help you step by step:
A. First of all, please check your webmails:
Click the link and check if you're able to login into your gmail webmail account or not.
(Copy and paste the link into address box)
www.gmail.com
B. If you're not able to login, please try to reset your gmail password ***** the link below:
https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery?gaps=AHwGkRkZA25M93jud9OeQCRtCxX4HJapEEtwZpI9sarI2xlV5kcGwBpJ7efmaYQX
Choose "I don't know Password". Type in your Email Address. Click Continue.
Follow on-screen instructions to reset your account password.
C.If not fixed:
Click the link given here:
https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery?gaps=AHwGkRkZA25M93jud9OeQCRtCxX4HJapEEtwZpI9sarI2xlV5kcGwBpJ7efmaYQX%2BQfn3eUf99eMi17N2oBfqs7DaPgQ9BUe0Q%3D%3D&service=mail
Choose "I don't know Password". Type in your Email Address. Click Continue
Enter the last password ***** remember
Click Continue
Check if it provide you options to reset your password.
Else, please click "I don't know" under Enter the last password ***** remember.
And then click "I can't access my phone".
And provide them as much information you can.
Be sure to fill out the form completely by providing your best guess to all the questions.
Provide you alternate email address as contact email address. Gmail team will get back to you on this email address.
I will work with you until it is fixed.
Let me know the results please by clicking "Reply to Expert"
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Please follow steps provided on this page.
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution:
Would you allow me to take remote control of your computer and fix all the issues quickly as per your permission while you stay in front of it. It is 100% safe and secure.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable with performing steps yourself.
Remote access is an optional additional service($15 only) offer regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help. Click on "Get Extra Help" (Usually written with an orange background).
Visit this website:
www.join.me
Click “Start Meeting” on that page and download and run this file.
You will get a pop up on top of the screen.
That pop will show you a 9 digit number. Please tell me about this 9 digit number.
We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
I can either take remote control of your computer and help you with this or help you over skype.
Please let me know.