Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I was receiving email on my surface pro 3 until yesterday afternoon

Customer Question

I was receiving email on my surface pro 3 until yesterday afternoon and this morning I know I have incoming mail but can't get it in got a hint as to what to do? It was working fine...
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Are you using a specific mail appliction on your surface pro, such as Outlook 2013, Windows Mail, Thunderbird, etc ? Or, do you normally access your mail by opening up a web browser, go to your mail website directly and logging in. ( such as gmail.com ) Also, who is your mail account with ( the one that isnt working ) Outlook.com , Hotmail.com, Yahoo.com, Aol.com, etc etc ? Thank you in advance for your response. Dustin S.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Ive seen the request for phone support. Ive sent the offer for phone support ( which carries an additional fee as compared to written / email support ) Once that offer is accepted, please send your phone number and have the Surface 3 nearby so that we can work through the issue. If you do not want to try phone support, Please read the questions below and try to answer them as best you can. Are you using a specific mail appliction on your surface pro, such as Outlook 2013, Windows Mail, Thunderbird, etc ? Or, do you normally access your mail by opening up a web browser, go to your mail website directly and logging in. ( such as gmail.com ) Also, who is your mail account with ( the one that isnt working ) Outlook.com , Hotmail.com, Yahoo.com, Aol.com, etc etc ? Thank you in advance for your response. Dustin S.