James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

T REMEMBER MY E- MAIL ADDRESS I USED IN THE BEGINNING . MY

Customer Question

T REMEMBER MY E- MAIL ADDRESS I USED IN THE BEGINNING . MY USER NAME THEY SAID IS TAKENMM THATS BECAUSE IT`1T MINE ,BUT I CAN`T GET ON TO CHANGE MY MAIL ADDRESS,
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your email issues. Are you using Gmail? Yahoo Mail? Hotmail? AOL? Other others?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Verizon.net
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information. So your problem email account is ending with @verizon.net?
Are you still a customer of Verizon now? Or did you change your ISP?
Also, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in fixing this email issues while you watch?
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I dp'T want that obistiom just get me an answer to how I can scares my account and sign in. I don't know the original e-mail address I used in the beginning
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about the issues you are having. I also respect your decision regarding the remote access option.
Now, in order to be able to access your email, you need to first know your email address.
Did you say that you have forgotten your actual email address? Do you have email there that you want to retrieve or do you want to just create a new one?
Keep me posted.
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I remembered my original E mail address I would be able to sign in.. I want to let them know I have a new address ***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And my password ***** ***** 6
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that information. So your new email address now is Shirlern6 @verizon.net and you can access that email address without any problem. Is that correct?
And now, you want to access your OLD @verizon email account so that you can tell your contacts in that OLD email regarding your new email.
Is that correct?
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes correct
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
And you can still access your NEW email account Shirlern6@ verizon.net? Please confirm
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I can't get in.they won't except my password, which I have used for 4yrs.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Because I don'know my old e mail address that I had original signed with
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Oh I see. So this Shirlern6 @verizon.net email address is the one that you have trouble accessing.
The reason that you cannot sign in could be that the password ***** ***** or the user ID is incorrect.
Now, you need to verify or check your actual user ID, this user ID is the part of your email address WITHOUT or before @verizon.net.
To do this, please use your web browser and go to this link:
https://login.verizonwireless.com/accessmanager/public/c/fu/start?goto=
In that page, please enter your 10-digit Mobile Number then click Continue button and follow the on screen procedures. You can then retrieve your correct email ID.
Please keep me posted with your results so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
How is it going? Were you able to retrieve your working User ID using the procedures I gave you?
Best regards,
Jess