James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

How to fix cannot start Microsoft outlook. cannot open the

Customer Question

how to fix cannot start Microsoft outlook. cannot open the outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened. Errors have been detected in the file
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
These types of problems with Outlook require a bit of analysis of the problem before one can figure out how to resolve the issue.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Thank you,
Jason