wiz-of-all
wiz-of-all, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  BS in Computer Science with experience on working with mail servers
16249036

How to restore my email desktop icon

Customer Question

how to restore my email desktop icon
Category: Email
Expert:  wiz-of-all replied 1 year ago.
Hi
You haven't specified which windows you use,so assuming you use windows XP, do the following:
1) Right-click the desktop and click Properties.
Click the Desktop tab.
Click Customize desktop.
Click the General tab, and then click the icons that you want to place on the desktop.
Click OK.
OR
2) Right click on the desktop ->New->Shortcut, and then browse to locate Outlook Express's .exe file.
OR
3) Start menu -> open Microsoft Office folder-> open Microsoft Office Tools > Microsoft Office Picture Manager -> Click Help - > select Detect and Repair -> Select 'Restore my shortcuts while reparing' -> click Start.
I'm here for you if you need further help.Please don't rate me bad/poor because it adversely affects my ratings.Else,If you're satisfied with my service and your issue is resolved then please rate me(GOOD), so that I get paid for my services.:)
Thanks