Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

How do I move mail from AOL New folder to another folder to

Customer Question

How do I move mail from AOL New folder to another folder to save? (The AOL help page sucks!)
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!
1. Under My Mail Folders, click the folder that contains the messages you’d like to move.
2. Click the message you’d like to move. If there’s multiple messages that you’d like to move, click a message, press and hold the Shift key, and then press the up or down arrow keys to select messages before or after the message you first clicked.
3. Once you’ve selected all the messages you’d like to move, click and hold on any message that you’ve selected, and move your pointer (while still holding down on the left-click button) to the folder where you’d like to move the messages and then release the left-click button.