Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

My iphone 6 won't accept my outlook email password ***** I can'

Customer Question

my iphone 6 won't accept my outlook email password ***** I can't get it on my new phone. I know it's the right password ***** it works on my computer. HELP! Thanks!
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am a network professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
You may have 2nd Step Verification enabled.
Please, follow the instructions to setup your phone:
- Click the following link: https://account.live.com/proofs/Manage
- Click the link that says Set up identity verification app.
- Select the correct values and click next.
- You will be given a new long password. Enter that long password ***** the phone and all will be set.
I will be standing by.
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I've already tried this, but tried again. I clicked on the link. It says it doesn't accept my microsoft account.

Thank you for the update.
May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes, but I don't want to pay more money. I thought my question would be fully answered and solved for the 34 I already paid through paypal

Thank you.
Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application: http://74.208.221.55/?Session=90eedf3f-8bdc-4217-82e2-b19353fa67ac
Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?
Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I decided I am not comfortable with this since I don't know this site. Please refund my money

I understand. I have remoted into computers several thousands of times with no issues.
The remote session is only temporary. Once I close it or you close it, all will be disconnected. I will not have any 'special' access or anything like that. I will simply be moving the mouse around for you.