James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

When trying to bring up E-mail, a screen comes up asking to

Customer Question

When trying to bring up E-mail, a screen comes up asking to sign in as a new account.
When I try to sign in using my username, I am informed that this username is ***** ***** and requests that I create a new account, which I have no desire to do. My username has been the same for 2 years at least and is being used for other apps I also no longer have access to. Help!
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Is this for your email address??
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks