Michael Norman
Michael Norman, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  Director of Technology
77547562

How can I get my phone number changed on my fb account. The

Customer Question

how can I get my phone number changed on my fb account. The old number is ***** there and I cant access my account to change my password.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please send answer/email to new #(###) ###-#### Just need to have code sent to new phone number. Thanks.
Expert:  Michael Norman replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is, Mike. I'd like to try and assist you with your issue. Just to clarify, you have contacted JustAnswer with this question and we are not affiliated or connected to Facebook in any way. However, I can provide you with instructions on what you need to do to help resolve your issue.
In order to change your phone number you need to be able to access your account, and I see you are having issues resetting your password ***** to it sending the security code to the old phone number. So this can make it challenging and frustrating. Follow the instructions below on how to reset your password ***** you no longer have access to the email or phone number associated with the account.
Open your preferred Web browser and direct it to the Facebook login page. Click on the "Forgot your Password?" link below the login area on the page.
Respond to the prompts with your account information. You may use your email address, telephone number, Facebook username or your name with a friend's name to identify your account and identity.
If you do not have access to the listed email address(es) or phone number(s), click on the "Don't have access to these?" link to insert a new contact email address or phone number. Answer the security question to have Facebook send your new password ***** the new point of contact.
Wait the required 24-hour waiting period before regaining access to your account with your new password.