Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I havean sbcglobal email address and I use yahoo when I go

Customer Question

I havean sbcglobal email address and I use yahoo when I go into account information and try to change my password ***** sends me to the ATT webpage how can I change my password?
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
If im undertanding you. The AT&T page lets you get to the point where you choose a new password, but it tells you the new password ***** are choosing is unnaceptable?
If thats correct, heres a few pieces of advice on the password.
It cannot be a password ***** have used before. So make sure its different then any password ***** have used.
Also, you must have at least 1 number, at least 1 uppercase letter, and at least 1 lowercase letter.
Also, your password ***** to be at least 10 characters long.
So a password ***** as MyPassword2015 would be great.. ( but dont use that one specifically)
Try the above steps, and let me know if it will allow you to set a password.
I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent submitted below this answer when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.