IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I've forgot my password ***** my email account that's

Customer Question

I've forgot my password ***** my email account that's linked to my facebook so I can't get my reset code to log into my Facebook cause I forgot my password ***** I get my reset code for my Facebook sent to my mobile number XXXXXXXXX which is linked to my Facebook account please?
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Unfortunately, for security reasons, the only way of getting the reset code for your Facebook account is to receive it to your registered e-mail address.
So, let's try to see if there is a way to reset the password ***** your e-mail account first.
I will help you with that. Please type your registered e-mail address here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have activated SMS notifications with my mobile and I'm still logged in to messenger account on Facebook
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And when I last logged in to my Facebook I used my mobile number with area code +61402991260 instead of email account
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
????
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hold on while I check your account.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
I confirmed that receiving the reset code to your iCloud e-mail address is the only option for your Facebook account.
So, let's try to reset your iCloud account password.
For security reasons, you need to confirm you are the owner of that iCloud account.
To do that, I can request a confirmation e-mail to be sent to the e-mail address on file for you (the one you used before setting up an iCloud account). You then need to open that e-mail and click on the confirmation link there
OR
you can confirm your date of birth and answer security question(s) stored in your iCloud profile.
Let me know what you would prefer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is the other email account ***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If that's the one on file you can send information through to that would be great thanks
if not I'll conform my DOB: 15/05/1993 and security questions
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Password ***** instructions have been set to the associated e-mail account.
Let me know if you received them.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't recoeve the email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
??
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
In that case, let's try with confirming your date of birth and answering security question(s) stored in your iCloud profile.
To confirm, your date of birth is: 15, May, 1993?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
I tried entering it again and it says:
"The authentication information provided does not match our records. Please verify your personal information and try again."
Your iCloud account (Apple ID) might have been hacked.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well my dob is 15 May 1993 I'll send my licence to prove it
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** I cannot reset the iCloud (Apple ID) password ***** you. Only Apple support can do that, so please call them at:
(61) 1-300-321-456
Select 5 (other Apple products) and wait for a representative to answer you. Explain that your iCloud account might have been hacked since you are unable to reset the password ***** any of the available password ***** options. The original registered e-mail address and date of birth have been changed.
A representative will ask you some questions to verify that you are the owner of that iCloud account.
Let me know how it went.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So what am I meant to do bout my fb password *****?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Once you have the correct password ***** your iCloud e-mail address, you can easily reset the password ***** your Facebook account.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hi!
Have you called the Apple support yet?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hi again!
Do you still require assistance with this issue?
Let me know,