James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

In the process of relocating from NY to FL during the last

Customer Question

In the process of relocating from NY to FL during the last month, (May/June, 2015), I misplaced/forget my passwords, especially for my AOL account,***@******.***. I'm unbable to access e-mail and/or other sites to which I had subscribed, e.g., Facebook, et al. I'm using a Hewlett Packard desktop pc (HP 2009m). I've had a similar experience once before when I lived in New York, and was more than satisfied and happy with the results of my request for help. If there's any way you can be of assistance again, now, I'd be very grateful.
Arthur Lynch
***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Did you try anything at the aol.com website?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,