Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I can't remember my yahoo password

Customer Question

I can't remember my yahoo password
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
I want you please to click on my link below and go through the password ***** procedure
https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot
Choose the option "I have a problem with my password ***** I am not able to receive a password ***** my phone" and complete the process.
Once the password ***** been reset. use this new password ***** sign into your account.
I can also do these steps for you directly on your computer, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please
Thank you