James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I passed the box test to reset my password. But I live in P.V+Mexico

Customer Question

I passed the box test to reset my password. But I live in P.V+Mexico so the questions were in Spanish whatdo I do my house is beeing sold tomorrow in thanksAmerica and I nedd to email him this info
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your email issues. Is the problem email account a Yahoo Mail account?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or a Mac to access your Yahoo Mail?
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its 7:00 here. why would II pay for a free service at 8:00 this company will never have mine or my friends business again. I have been up all knight to fix this, charged 50 dollars that they did nothing for so wil receive nothing. my first call is to my bank. what kind of company are you running? nothing personal, and they say its good. don't aqsk me!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
7 toshiba
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back. I am very sorry about the confusion. You are contacting us here in JustAnswer.com and we are a pay-for-answer tech-support site. More information in this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-justanswer
Regarding the additional service offer of remote access, it is optional since it has an extra fee. But it will be a faster mode of help as I can directly see and control your computer to fix your reported issues.
If you want to continue with this question, please let me know so that I can assist you further.
Best regards,
Jess