Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I HAVE ALWAYS UESED SAFARI BROWSER AND I HAVE CHANGED TO @mail.

Customer Question

I HAVE ALWAYS UESED SAFARI BROWSER AND I HAVE CHANGED TO @mail. WHEN I ATTEMPTED TO SEARCH MY EMAIL IT INDICATED THAT MY BROWSER IS NOT SUPPORTED MEAN. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
This means they have updated their system and the browser you use is no longer supported for there site.
What you need to do is try to install Google Chrome which you can from my link below
www.google.com/chrome
this is an alternative to Safari.
Once installed then open Google Chrome and within this try to search your emails.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please