James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have gmail as my home and i want keep it as is i donot want

Customer Question

i have gmail as my home and i want keep it as is i donot want my email going to or being mixed with no other site i also have facebook.com as well as yahoo.com lets say imloged into gmail.com a message from messages me wanting a replyanother sitew hich requires me to login when i give my e mail as j.calvin [email protected] iget amsg sayingmy adress is incorect cant get it verifiedneed your help
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
You have Gmail as your home page, but you're not able to login to Gmail correct?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks