Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

How can I save (back up) all the outlook contacts from my company

Customer Question

How can I save (back up) all the outlook contacts from my company provided cell phone which is also linked to my personal computer? The contacts are also in my personal cell phone which is my employer's old cell phone number but is now mine. I want to ensure all the data I've collected over the years is not lost once I no longer work for the employer. My computer is a Lenovo laptop and both phones containing the contacts are i phones. I'm looking for an expert that knows the "in's and out's" of both operating systems. I want to upgrade to a new (personal) i phone 6 but be certain that all the contacts from the current phones and computer will transfer to the new cell phone. I also want the contacts to be backed up to my computer and i cloud. (I'ts 9 years worth of data I've acquired)
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
You can do this by simply making a backup of your iPhone. Once you receive the new iPhone, you can then restore the backup to the new iPhone. All data, contacts, etc, will be copied to the new iPhone.
- You will need to have the iTunes application installed first. If you do not have it, you can download it for free from the following site: http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
- Connect the old iPhone to the computer.
- Right click the iPhone that appears in the iTunes window.
- Click "Backup"
- Once the backup is complete, unplug the old iPhone from the computer.
- Plug the new iPhone 6 into the computer.
- Once that is complete, right click the iPhone listing in the left panel of the iTunes window
- Choose "Restore from Backup"
- Choose a backup date and restore.
Now your iPhone will be back up and have all the restored information from your last sync.
I look forward to your next message or your rating below.
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,
- Jason