| If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly, |
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com
My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
You can do this by simply making a backup of your iPhone. Once you receive the new iPhone, you can then restore the backup to the new iPhone. All data, contacts, etc, will be copied to the new iPhone.
- You will need to have the iTunes application installed first. If you do not have it, you can download it for free from the following site: http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
- Connect the old iPhone to the computer.
- Right click the iPhone that appears in the iTunes window.
- Click "Backup"
- Once the backup is complete, unplug the old iPhone from the computer.
- Plug the new iPhone 6 into the computer.
- Once that is complete, right click the iPhone listing in the left panel of the iTunes window
- Choose "Restore from Backup"
- Choose a backup date and restore.
Now your iPhone will be back up and have all the restored information from your last sync.
I look forward to your next message or your rating below.
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,