IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I am having trouble trying to reset my password

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.
Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.
Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
aol
I don't know for sure....probably IE
The password ***** sent would not get me into pogo
Okay, so the password ***** ***** Pogo Games? I'm sorry, I didn't know that because the information was not included.
What happens when you attempt to reset the password?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It says that I have used up my 2 attemps for the day. I wait until the next day and still can't get in
Thank you for the update.
Do you want to wait for tomorrow and continue with me? At that time, simply post a message here and we can continue. Do not try to reset your password *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that won't work....it says that the first time I try tomorrow
Tomorrow when you try this, it will say that? Why?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The first time it says to correct my password ***** when I retype it says to wait
In that case, let's wait at least 36 hours after you last tried to reset the password. When that time comes, please come back to this page and let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok...I haven't been able to play for a couple months so I guess I can wait a couple more days.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank You
You are very welcome. I look forward to your return.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am back to try again
After you accept the additional service for remote session, the remote link will be posted here and we can begin.
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this 40.00 is besides the 36.00 I've already had to pay?
Yes, that is correct.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry. I guess I will have to quit pogo. I can't afford this.
So my problem has not been solved .
I have run out of ideas.
For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.
The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.
When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.
Thank you for your patience.
- Jason
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro.

If you still require assistance, let me know if Pogo e-mails can reach your e-mail account, or you haven't received them at all?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello
I am still trying to reset my password ***** play pogo games on my account
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
OK.
Please go to your e-mail account and check if Pogo sent you one or more e-mails.
If yes, when did you receive the last e-mail from Pogo and what was the e-mail subject?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mon, Jun 15, 2015 12:00 am
Please go to your e-mail account and check if Pogo sent you one or more e-mails.If yes, when did you receive the last e-mail from Pogo and what was the e-mail subject?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I never get the email with my new password *****
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Please type your Pogo screen name here and I will check if I can request a new password ***** link to be sent to your registered e-mail address.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i got one from pogo that said
Pogo password ***** request
but when i clicked on the url it said
Sorry, the recovery password ***** isn't valid, or may have expired. Please request a new password *****
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
What is your Pogo screen name?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
I attempted to request a new password, but there was a message "You may only request your password ***** per day. Please try again later."
It looks like you have already requested a new password ***** today. How come those password ***** links didn't work? Did you click on the link in the e-mail?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
When you requested a new password ***** link, how many minutes have passed before you clicked on the link in the e-mail?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It says that every time. I have to wait until next day and it does it again
I haven't been on pogo for 2the second time it takes a long time to come and then I click on it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I haven't been on pogo for 2 months
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
OK.
Do you remember requesting a new password ***** today?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes............it said to do it again
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
OK. Here is what to do:
Since 2 attempts per day is the limit, you cannot request any more password ***** links from Pogo. But, even if you could, there would obviously be a problem in following the instructions in the e-mail since you haven't been successful in resetting the password ***** far.
So, wait until tomorrow and then request a new password ***** link. After that, log in to your e-mail account and DO NOT click on any link in the e-mail, but just copy everything in that e-mail and come here, paste and send that information to me.
I will then check if the link is correct and help you reset the password ***** you.
Are you able to do that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I quit pogo and started up a new name....would I lose all my points?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Yes, you would be a new user with 0 points.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just don't know what to do. I can't play my games
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Wait until tomorrow and do as I suggested.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did that for Jason and it didn't work but I will try again.
Thanks
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
It will only work if you DO NOT click on the link in the e-mail, but just copy here everything you received from Pogo.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know what you mean...just copy here everything you received from Pogo
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Once you request a new password ***** link, go to your e-mail account. Click on the newest e-mail from Pogo. Once the e-mail is opened, you will see message from Pogo including the password ***** link. DO NOT click on that password ***** link, but just select all the contents of that e-mail from top to bottom with the mouse cursor and select Copy (right-click on selected content and select Copy).
After that, come here and select Paste (right-click inside this message area and select Paste) to send me that e-mail content.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you but I have solved my problem.
I changed users to administrator and the info it had for pogo came in just fine.I can get on pogo with out any problems.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hi again!
I am glad to see that the problem has been solved!
I recommend setting a strong password ***** your Pogo account to protect it - combination of lower-case letters, UPPER-case letters, numbers and symbols. Make sure to remember the password ***** just write it down on a paper.
In case there is anything else I can do for you, let me know.
Regards,