James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I had a twitter account which worked well with the user name

Customer Question

I had a twitter account which worked well with the user name of "IzziLili". It was connected to my email address="*****@******.***". I had a heart attack and other problems which prevented me from using Twitter until recently. I've tried several times to log in the past few days and have asked for an email to remind me what my password ***** to no avail. Please help me reset my password ***** so I may once again use my twitter account. Thanks in advance..
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What happens when you try to reset the password? Is there any error or message?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,