James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Can you please help me get my pictures off my G-mail account

Customer Question

Can you please help me get my pictures off my G-mail account and into my photo Gallery on my Samsung tablet?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issue. Are these pictures you mentioned on your Gmail, are these pictures an attachment to email messages that you received?
Have you tried installing the Google Picasa App? This app shall be able to manage your pictures from both the online Gmail and your local gadget. Please try to download Picasa and then connect your Gmail account there and see if all pictures are there.
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm going to try that now thanks!
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back. Yes, all Google/Gmail files will be collated when using Picasa especially if these pictures that you mentioned are image files you uploaded to your account.
Just locate and install the Google Picasa App, and during setup, enter your Google/Gmail account where these pictures belong.
Then see that all these pictures will be available on your tablet.
Please let me know your results so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
How is it going? Were you able to locate, download and use Picasa to manage your Google pictures or images?
Best regards,
Jess